Another Day with 20% Goals!

One of my major accomplishments is that I have started to make the curriculum for this project, and I’m getting to train my rabbits so that I can bring them for a part in my project. I feel really excited for this project because of all the goals that I have set for this project. One of these goals for this project that I have not been able to reach is that all the kids learn something from my project and that I put a benefit on their education. What I will be doing is that I’ll be teaching Animals and my partner Rowan will be teaching plants. What I’m doing in Animals is that I might be bring one of my rabbits to the three schools that I’m visiting and I’ll be teaching them about different breeds of rabbits. 

December Goals-

I have many goals for this month. One of my goals for this month is that I want to try to meet with my mentor. Another goal that I have is that I would like to email the principles of the three schools that I want to visit. Another of of my goals for this month is that I would like to start working on my project and be working activities that my rabbits can do to show the kids about what breed they are and what type of things can they do. Finally, my last goal for this month is that I want to gather many different plants for the plant side of the project.  

http://Cliparting.com